Not quite a Ninja picture taker

The airspace above my flat was crazy busy today!
After listening for the engines and frantically trying to catch them and missing a few times - I finally got it!
They flew by so fast that I panicked and I switched it frantically to auto so most of the pictures are blurry. If only I could have remained calm under pressure, adjusted ISO and picked the perfect shutter speed all in one swift movement...I would have been golden. Like a ninja. Maybe someday..=)
(shot with the 55-200mm)





14 comments:

Biana said...

Wow! That's a really great photo, Krystal! Very lovely. And don't worry that day will come ;)

Anonymous said...

Great photo! They are really difficult to catch, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Oh, It's amazing image! I love love your camera. This thing is on my wishlist.

escapade said...

Oh this looks fantastic - great shot!
xo

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I am following you now, your blog is going to help motivate me to save for my nikon d90. So thank you.

J. said...

Great shot! You got some serious talent, lady!

kelly ann said...

i've been looking through your photos here and they're awesome, dear. :) i have a d90, as well, and i love it!

Farah said...

hahaha maybe someday ninja-girl!! ;)

luna said...

D90's seem to be a good camera to get!
Brick and Bones
xx

Jessica said...

Great photo! I would have never guessed you were panicking when taking it!

Chelsea said...

really nice photo! from what i can tell it doesn't look blurry at all, it's very good actually :) i noticed you have a nikon d90, i do as well!

(between you and me, i believe that they are SO much better then the cannon rebel equivalent) ;p

erika sorocco said...

Wow! What an amazing photograph!! :)

stylenuggets said...

It's hard to follow planes so that's a really good shot!

Annah said...

You are a ninja picture taker. And a ninja. LOVELY CAPTURE :)